Intelligent Fresh Air Cooling: Eco Breeze improves home comfort, saves energy and lowers utility bills
Pay too much for cooling?
Summer utility bills skyrocketing?
Running AC 24/7?
Tired of opening and closing windows?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then Eco Breeze may be right for you.
Fresh Air cooling, Economizer Cooling, or Free Cooling all refer to cooling with outside air which is healthier and less expensive than air conditioning. It is recommended by Google and Energy Star.
Eco Breeze lets you take advantage of two types of cooling. Fresh air cooling uses Mother Nature’s cool air to remove heat during periods of low outdoor temperature and humidity. If your home has air conditioning, it will automatically take over when the weather becomes hot and humid.
Why Use Eco Breeze?
- Increase Comfort
- Bring the cool morning air inside – take full advantage of the early morning cool temperatures to cool your house and enjoy the morning air
- Do you turn your AC thermostat up to save money and energy? Use Eco Breeze and outside air to provide a morning cool down below the air conditioner thermostat settings for increased comfort and added energy savings
- Great Savings
- Eco Breeze uses 92% less electricity than an air conditioner for every hour it provides fresh air cooling
- Use Eco Breeze with an air conditioner and save up to 90% on the summer AC bill in mild climates. Save up to 30% in the hot climates.
- Decreasing AC run time will extend an air conditioner’s life and delay costly repairs and system replacements
- Cool individual rooms rather than the whole house use a fraction of the power of a whole house fan
- No daily cycle of opening and closing windows
- No wet floors! Rain guard feature keeps stormy weather outdoors
- No cold nights! Thermostat control prevents over cooling
- Automatically activated as the outdoor temperature and humidity drop
- Healthy home – Bring the fresh air in – take the stale air out
Mother Nature provides the cool fresh air, we provide the technology!