- SMART COOLING – Set the desired temperature. Auto mode maximizes the use of cool outside air and brings it in whenever it is available and needed. All summer long
- CLEANS THE INCOMING AIR – Filters out pollen, mold and dust to keep indoor air fresh and clean
- WORKS WHEN AC IS ON – No need to turn off the AC and open windows –.The smart controls insure that the outdoor air is always cooler than the indoor air before it turns on.
- VARIABLE SPEED – Fan speed automatically adjusts to provide just the right amount of cooling
- SEALS UP – insulated side panels, weather strip and damper doors make sure the hot air stays outside. Designed to keep rain outside eliminating moisture issues.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Installs in minutes
- STREAMS AIR – Adjustable louvers direct the air where it is needed up to 20’ from the window
- LOCKS OUT THE HUMIDITY – When AC is running optional lock out prevents cooling with high humidity air
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses about the same power as an LED light bulb: 70% less than traditional window fans
- GREAT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – Take advantage of cool seasonal and night time temperatures and save energy on summer air conditioning
EcoBreeze 2 turns your regular window into a smart, cooling window. The EcoBreeze 2 fan will automatically bring air inside when it’s cooler and less humid outside. How does it work? Effortlessly!
Set your outdoor air cooling temperature below your AC set point and the controls automatically cool when the outdoor temperature drops and cooling is needed. When using both outdoor air and AC choose to lock out humid air. Take advantage of cool air even after you leave for work or anytime you are away from home.
Set the AC temperature below the uncomfortable hot zone. Set the smart fan temperature near you sweater zone. ]When it is cooler outside the Smart Fan automatically brings in cool air to lower the room temperature. When the outdoor air is too hot or humid the AC will cool the room down to its temperature setting. Increase the difference between set points to increase the savings.
The fan is programmed to run on the minimum speed to meet the cooling need based on the temperature set point and outdoor temperature. In a typical night it starts on low speed, gradually increases the speed as the temperature drops and then gradually decreases the speed as it nears the set point. This maximizes energy savings and maximizes running on low quiet speeds.
Reducing air conditioning use adds to the savings. EcoBreeze 2 uses 98% less energy than an AC so the savings add up over the life of the unit.
The energy used or run ac comes from power plants including coal fire plants that also contribute to global warming. One of the less know issues is that the heat produced to cool our homes is exhausted into the outside air which adds to the temperature rise in our cities. While AC is needed to for hot humid days, substituting natural sustainable cooling whenever it is available is an action we can all take to help reduce global warming.
WINDOW SIZE – fits window opening that measures from 20” to 35”. Optional 6” extender accessory available
WINDOW SCREEN - must be removed for air intake
DIMENSIONS - Length: 15.75” Width: 13.5” Height: 9.75” Window Opening: 7” Weight: 13 lbs
FILTER OPTIONS - MERV 8 (standard): Pollen, Mold & Dust; MERV 13: Pollen, Mold, Dust, Smoke, Smog, Bacteria & Viruses
OPERATION - AUTO automatically adjusts speed to optimize energy; MANUAL:5 speeds
HUMIDITY LOCK OUT - Prevents operation during humid outdoor conditions
TEMPERATURE SCALE - Fahrenheit or Centigrade
DISPLAY LIGHT - Dimmable: Low, Medium, High
CORD LENGTH – 5 feet
MANUFACTURING LOCATION - Batesville, MS